On Human Relationships
- How is technology intrusive on relationships?
- Do we suffere from information overload? How do we deal with it?
- What are the nonverbal cues that we get when talking to someone in person that we miss when talking to someone digitally? (sarcasm, sadness, you can’t relay tears through a text, or tone of voice)
- Does technology separate people in real space?
- What is lost through virtual communication that can’t be replaced?
- How is digital culture is subversive to human relationships?
On Consumer Culture
- Why do we accept every new technology with open arms?
- Do we think everything is good for us?
- What does it say about how technology relates to status?
- WHY are we using them?